Buy FOX Micron MX 4 rod set
MX alarms are fully sealed to withstand all weather conditions and are equipped with a high quality digital card.
The FOX MX bite alarms are equipped with the unique FOX D-Tes sensitivity system and the programmed “Tru Run” wheel, which is found in the top-end FOX N-Series alarms.
At the rear of the signaling device there is a connector to which you can connect swingers with LEDs, which insignificantly affects power consumption, in front of the signaling device there is a piezo speaker and a volume control.
Thanks to the built-in I-Com transmitter, MX signaling devices have their own special pager, the case of which is also completely sealed and waterproof, high-quality digital cards are mounted inside the pager, and the pager’s power consumption is also extremely low.
The MX pager is extremely easy to connect to the signaling devices themselves. During testing, the pager received a signal at a distance of more than 200 meters, however, FOX advises you never to go so far from your rods – this data means that the alarms send a very strong signal and this is extremely important if there is, for example, , dense foliage.
- High visibility 4mm multi-coloured LED (Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple and White)
- LED colour changed by pushing rubber touch button on rear of alarm (as per RX+)
- Dual step sensitivity
- Indexed volume adjustment dial
- Indexed tone adjustment dial
- Top quality cone speaker
- Built in I-Com transmitter technology for use with MX Receiver
- Rubber ear inlays
- Tru-run roller wheel
- Three position toggle switch
- D-Tech Sensing System
- Silent start up
- 1 x power out socket for use with illuminated bite indicators
- Supplied with hard case
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries
- Presentation sets including MX Receiver also available: 2 rod, 3 rod and 4 rod